Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Taiwan - Street Markets

I thought that the street markets in Taipei were pretty incredible. You could buy pretty much anything you needed; fresh meat, fish, and vegetables, plus clothing and anything else you could think of. There would be a stand selling raw meat and then right next to it would be a stand selling underwear.









Some kind of preserved duck, I really hate it when my food looks at me.


Chicken. Notice the basket is full of chicken heads.


Fish.


Shirtless butcher standing behind the meat.


Does he know that he's what's for dinner?


Sex Sells

2 comments:

  1. Was there a McDonald's nearby? rjb

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what is the third photo? Guts or brain?
    It must be guts cuz chicken's brain is very small!!
    Btw, I am sure you liked fresh milk ice-cream more than caramel's ;)

    ReplyDelete