Friday, September 11, 2009

Japan - Crime

One of the things that I like about Japan is the incredibly low crime rate. I don't have to worry around get mugged while wandering around late at night taking photos. Or if I was to lose something, I would more then likely get it back.

This photo shows what I'm talking about. I was having lunch at a fast food restaurant. Like many fast food places in Tokyo this one was multi-story. You ordered and picked up your food on the first floor and then went up to the second or third floor to eat. I was setting on the second floor eating my lunch when a group of ladies walked in, went to a table, put their bags down and then went back downstairs to order their food. Not worrying that anyone would steal their stuff.



One extra note, I have two iPods, a Sony music player, and three Japanese cell phones that I'm trying to sell (cheap) if anyone is interested.

2 comments: